Here we go!
1. I am predictable. Year after year, my favorite cosplay will be based on some silly video game that has eaten up entirely too much of my time…still, love it!
2. You know that fantasy every adult has had about rolling around in a big pile of money? Kids have it too, only with a slight variation.
3. If you head on down to South Park you will, in fact, have yourself a time.
4. Princess Leia will cut a bitch. Moments after this photo was taken, the middle Princess Leia in the gold bikini (PLITGB) “accidentally” smacked the blond PLITGB upside the face with a plastic Jabba the Hut. Seriously. You can’t make this shit up. (side note, I am completely unable to mask my loud laughter at such an occurrence no matter how inappropriate or how close I am standing the involved PLITGB’s)
5. Nerds are industrious. I don’t care how sunny it is. When the urge strikes and they need to watch an episode of Battlestar Galactica, they find a way.
6. I want to believe their parents were being ironic when deciding to dress their cute little girls up as red shirts and not that they just liked the red. So wrong!
7. Fezzes are cool. So are bow ties. If you don’t know why, you don’t deserve to know why.
8. Everyone has a karaoke song that resonates for them deep down. For this guy, it was the “Finger Bang” song from South Park. I really don’t want to think any further about that.
9. Nicholas Brenden is not aging well.
10. Initiating a new generation of Comic-Con attendees is awesome.
Don’t mind me, I’ll just be over here in the corner sleeping for a week until I am ready to start hunting tickets for 2012. The rest of the photos for the day can be found here.